If someone has been electrocuted, dial 999 for an ambulance.
Switch off the electrical current at the mains to break the contact between the person and the electrical supply.
If you cannot reach the mains supply, protect yourself by standing on some insulation material, such as a phone book.
Then, using something non-conductive such as a wooden broom handle, push the person away from the electrical source. Push the source away from the person if this is easier.
Do not go near or touch the person until you are sure any electrical supply is cut off and it is safe.
If the person is not breathing, carry out CPR and call an ambulance.
Always seek medical help unless the shock is very minor.
remember this, you could save the life of a loved one.