a bit of an over reaction I think.... but here goes
Pregnant women using daily household electrical items could be at increased risk of their children developing asthma.
A study led by Dr. De-Kun Li, a reproductive and perinatal epidemiologist at the Kaiser Permanente in Oakland, California USA, claims that children of pregnant women who have been exposed to magnetic energy emnating from electrical items such as hair dryers, microwaves and vacuum cleaners have a greater risk of developing asthma.
The study has been published in the online Journal - Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine. It is the first to link maternal exposure to magnetic energy and asthma in children.
Previous Studies - There have been earlier studies that have linked exposure to magnetic energy (generated by common sources such as power lines and electrical appliances) to miscarriage, poor semen quality, immune disorders and cancer.
Various other studies pointed fingers at microwaves ovens, hair dryers and vacuum cleaners. However, these studies lacked consistency, as they required to be carried out over a long period of time.
its all doom an gloom eh!!! never mind, I am sure its all theoretical