Monday 31 December 2012

Movies for 2013

I know its way off topic, and having a youngster, I will probably be seeing these all three months after you on DVD (don't have BluRay yet!) but it looks like we are in for some wicked Blockbusters on the way in 2013

Deea (the misses, spouse, ol-ball-n-chain) will no doubt wan to see the 'new Twilight', such as Beautiful Creatures, the first in the four part Caster Chronicles. or is that the new Harry Potter? not to mention (silly phrase) Twilight author Stephanie Meyer has a new film adaptation due out in March - The Host is about rebel humans fighting back against an alien race that's been taking over Earth.

I am sure Deea is also looking forward to Fast and Furious 6, The Hangover 3, Despicable Me 2 with the little yellow tic taks, and Kick-Ass 2 (potty mouth girl returns!!).


Me I am looking forward to A Good Day to Die Hard and some of the above

not sure about second G.I. Joe film, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, wasn't a fan of #1

I suppose, my next top two I am looking forward to is Star Trek Into Darkness, Monsters University and am a t least a little bit intrigued by Man of Steel, the latest crack at Superman (didn't like the last one!!! drab effectathon!), starring Henry Cavill and Amy Adams as Lois Lane.

finally If you like musicals,  Les Miserables starring Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman, Leonardo DiCaprio looks like it will be your cup-of-tea, but that tea may bell be Earl Grey... :)

looking forward to some fun '92 minutes' in 2013, though I bet Les Mis comes out nearer 2 hours and the price of bread goes up!!!

have a great 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment