Latest fire statistics demonstrate that half of all accidental dwelling fires were caused by faulty or careless use of electrical appliances.
With Electrical Fire Safety Week falling in September - you expose yourselves and your families to potentially fatal accidents in the home through simple electrical blunders because of an alarming lack of knowledge about the real danger of electricity. (sorry to point the finger!!!)
the time is NOW to carry out a visual check in your homes to reduce the risk of electrical fires. It is often the simple things that lead to a serious fire – such as an appliance lead near a hot surface or an overloaded socket.
have a look round NOW!