Monday 26 January 2015

I see someone perfect to be an electrcial apprentice

Found and article on the daily mail where a 16 year old claims he can withstand shocking 11,000 volts without feeling a thing

Deepak Jangra discovered his 'talent' when fixing mother's heater

Human electricity insulator Deepak Jangra can apparently resist the same amount of voltage required to power 500 houses and even sit with his hands inside a tub of water along with naked live wires.
The 16-year-old claims: ‘I have a gift from God. I feel very privileged. I have the power to do things no-one else can and I don’t intend on wasting it.

‘I used to be scared of electricity but now I am confident. I have tested myself over and over again and I will never get hurt. I can touch a live wire with my tongue and I know nothing will happen to me.’

read more here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2919960/I-m-human-lightbulb-16-year-old-electric-boy-India-withstand-shocking-11-000-volts-without-feeling-thing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment