Tuesday, 5 March 2013
Spaghetti sauce causes small electrical fire
this has to be the story of the day...
Spaghetti sauce causes small electrical fire at Fairhaven school
Spaghetti sauce spilled into an outlet and caused a small electrical fire in an office at Rogers Elementary School at approximately 9 this morning.
According to Fire Chief Timothy Francis, the building was evacuated for six minutes after the alarm went off. The fire caused no serious damage to the building and the town wiring inspector was called in to inspect and service the outlet.