Thursday 1 January 2015

Goodbye 2014...

After a year of perpetual perturbations I think I will be glad to wave goodbye to 2014.

Weather issues, political upsets, conflict, disease, economic turbulence, its been quite a year..

If we start the year with a load of bad weather we might just be waiting till Easter for the good times..

Lets finally say goodbye to this recession.

No more alarm bells in financial markets please. to be honest we have a great deal of confidence in 2015. we believe its going to be a good year.

The ebola outbreak was a nasty shock, and in a globalized world, the spread of epidemic is always an alarming.

Can we hope for no surprises, or a positive 2015. Maybe that would be peace on earth, for a change. I doubt it, but we do live in hope. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to each and every one of you...

On a personal note, for those of you feeling poorly, I hope with all my heart you get better.

May 2015 treat you well...


No comments:

Post a Comment