Wednesday, 18 July 2012

What kind of RCD should you fit?

RCD in your fusebox - will give the highest level of protection to your family and home as it covers all wiring, sockets and appliances on a circuit

Plug-in RCD - can be plugged into any socket and will protect you if a problem arises when using a particular appliance. You can get it from most home-improvement stores and garden centres.

I hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment